Our ministries are an important and integral part of our church community. Whether you are a student, single or married there is a ministry designed for you. Please read about our ministries and consider becoming an active member of our community of faith.
- Our groups provide a smaller setting for people to connect through fellowship, study and service. Groups meet in homes on Sunday afternoon or evening. Most groups are on recess for the summer break. Check back in August for updates.
Missions/Local & Foreign & Community activities
Loren Hollingsworth & Thailand
Central Texas Children’s Home
Orphan’s Lifeline of Hope International
Eastern European Missions
Palestine Community Food Pantry
- We serve the people of Anderson County alleviating hunger and assisting in the upliftment of our community. We serve second and fourth Thursdays from 9am to 11 am and Tuesday Wednesday and Fridays 1pm to 3pm for emergencies. Our aim is to have our clients grow from assistance to assisting in our community. To achieve this we offer spiritual guidance, financial planning and many other assistance programs. All volunteers are welcome. We are assisted by local businesses and many local churches.
Our group of women are involved in weekly Bible classes, providing family care during illness and funerals, occasional nights out for fellowship and devotionals, making sure all brides and new mothers are showered with gifts, and a décor closet to help with weddings, bridal showers, baby showers and special events.
Fun, Relevant and Bible-Based Classes
- Our youth program has classes from sixth grade to twelfth grade on Sunday morning (9AM) and Wednesday night (pizza starts at 5:30 PM). The classes have deep discussion, teach God’s Word with relevancy to a teenager, and build a deeper faith in Christ Jesus.
Yearly Mission Trips for High School and Junior High
- The High School Mission Trip has been to Arizona, Dallas, and Memphis. The trip moves the teens from comfort to discipleship. The Junior High Mission Trip is a local endeavor that focuses on service in the community.
Monthly Service Projects Around Our Community
- The youth group participates in a local service effort every month. These opportunities focus on meeting the immediate needs of our members at church and reaching the needs of our community. We ask the question, “What does Christ’s love prompt us to do this month?”
Having Fun With Each Other
- Aren’t teenagers suppose to have fun? Usually the drama of relationships and the division of our society make enjoying people impossible. We believe that all people are God’s greatest creation. We celebrate the idea that everyone is equal in God’s eyes, and that philosophy changes everything.
The mission of our children’s ministry is to provide a safe and loving environment where children can find the love of God, learn to worship Him, explore His word, build relationships with His family and mature spiritually to use their God given talents for ministry.
Bible classes are provided on Sundays and Wednesdays. Children’s church is for the 3 year olds through the second grade. Other activities include Vacation Bible School, Easter Egg Hunt, Trunk or Treat and Leadership Training for Christ for those in the third grade through high school.
Praise and Worship Team-